Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ten Thousand Rupiah

Today is the 17 April, 2011 I only had money left over 10,000 in my pants but I still say thank you O God are you still there money provide for survival. Actually I'm very confused with my situation right now that I think I'd better make love to my wife just bought a bunch of spinach and a piece of tempe ( simple food ) for lunch my wife, I would rather that succumb .. later at work I will borrow to friend. but I'm amazed at my wife who never complained with my situation now, but actually I'm really sorry to my wife, she was pregnant 8 months and I can not give the best for my wife, ... sometimes I cry, but what can i do, i already tried very hard to look for some money, sometimes I even got home that night until 2 o'clock only to find additional income. That's all I did was wrong once when Spree-loving bachelors only spend money for things that do not clear. Therefore I now think just want to look for some money as much as possible for my wife and my son, even though my life difficult I always would like to gratitude to God because it still gave me a job. thank you O God

No comments:

Post a Comment